Tuesday 14 May 2013

Instagram


Howdy!

Just a quick post, I've been so busy visiting my sister today so I haven't had time to do a proper post, sorry! Just wanted to let you guys know I've just created an Instagram account as I'm always taking pictures of stuff while I'm out and never have time to put them all on my blog! If you'd like to follow me, just click on the Instagram button below or on my sidebar to the right. Also, if you've got an Instagram account please leave a link below so I can follow you back!

I'll hopefully have a review of L'oreal's Purifying Micellar Solution (rip off of Bioderma's) up on here tomorrow when I've got some spare time.

Thanks for reading!

P.s Only one day left to enter my giveaway. Eee, I'm so excited to pick a winner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...