Saturday 27 April 2013

Embellish Nail Caviar


This is just a super quick review. I know I haven't posted in a while I've just been really busy preparing for the exams that I have coming up next week :(.

I was never really sure about the 'Nail Caviar' trend and having only come across Ciate's version I was pretty sure I was never going to try it as they cost £10+. Anyway, I recently came across Primark's version of the stuff 'Embellish Pearl beads' (pictured below) and for £2.50 I thought I'd give it a go. 


I went for the pink one as my wardrobe is literally FULL of pink. Unfortunately the Nail Polish that it comes with is an ugly sparkly silver and reminds me of something you'd get in a kids make-up set so I decided to pair the Caviar with Essie's 'Off the Shoulder' (here) which is a similar pink to the beads. I basically just poured all of the beads into a bowl, put some nail varnish on my nail, dipped my finger into the bowl and then finished off with a few coats of Nail's Inc's Albert Bridge Topcoat (here).

So these are my finished nails. I'm still not entirely sure what I think of them, I might try a different colour, but they work great and have stayed on for quite a while now. I definitely think they're worth £2.50 because I'm sure they work just as well as the more expensive versions. 

Have you tried Nail Caviar? What do you think?

Jade x






1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colour of the Essie nail varnish!
    I can't wait to try nail caviar; looks fab!
    xxx

    www.hausofvelvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...