Monday 8 April 2013

Motel Rocks Night Time


Motel Rocks Night Time

Motel Wispa Cut Out Dress £45 / Cambridge Satchel £100 / Jefferey Campbell Litas £120 / Topshop Frilly Socks £3.50 / Disney Couture Bangles £70 (Similar £25) / Boohoo Studded Headband £4.00 / Essie Nail Polish in Lovie Dovie £7.99 / Bowie Belt £20


Hello hello! This is my entry for the Stylist Task - 'Dusk til dawn in Motel'. Im getting in a really summery mood at the moment so I thought I'd make a summery night time outfit. Monochrome is really in at the minute but I've not been a fan so far, I always feel like I'm dressed for work or an interview when I'm wearing no colour. Anyway, I spotted this black and white dotty dress on motelrocks.com and absolutely fell in love with it. It's so pretty and floaty and summery! However I couldn't bear the thought of wearing it as a full monochrome outfit so added some bits of pink in there. I think it makes a very cute night time outfit, but you could also dress it down by putting on a pair of flats and maybe a denim jacket! Hope you like it!

If you've entered, please send me the link to your entries :)

Jade x

P.s. You can get 20% off at Motel Rocks by entering the code jadeleighhh at the checkout :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I really like ur outfit! :) I posted mine on my blog!

    Xoxo Andrea
    Phdfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...