Wednesday 26 June 2013

What I bought #4


I've been a bit silly and splurged in the sales this past week, but I reckon it's completely justifiable because I didn't splurge in the boxing day sales, that's what I'm telling myself anyway! These are just a few things I bought from Boots, Tesco and The Body Shop. I've bought a few more things from other shops but thought I'd split it into 2 posts so you don't get too bored!

1 / St Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan - £9.66
2/ Rodial Brazilian Tan - Free with Elle magazine 

Tesco have 1/3rd of St Tropez at the minute, and I've nearly run out of my gradual tan mousse so was planning on buying a new one anyway. I love it when there's a deal on something I was planning on buying anyway! So I got this for £9.66 instead of £14.50, which I'm a little bit chuffed about!
I didn't actually pay for the  Rodial False Tan, it was free with this month's Elle magazine but I thought I'd include it here anyway as I'm quite looking forward to trying it! I'll try to do a comparison post in the next week between the St Tropez Tan and the Rodial Tan.

1/ The body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - £3
2/ The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm - £1.80

As I mentioned in my last post, The Body Shop have got a massive 40% off all items (including sale items) so my Mum and I bought a LOT of stuff. This is what I picked up for myself. I also bought a few gift sets to give to other people.
I'm ashamed to say I've never bought anything from The Body Shop before, I've always thought it was too expensive, I mean £13 for a tub of body butter seems a little outrageous to me, even if it does smell delicious! However this tub was in the sale for £5 and with the discount it made it only £3, and my days does it smell good! It reminds me of Hubba Bubba bubblegum. The lip balm is lovely as well and smells of strawberries!

1/ Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream in Light - £6.99
2/ Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy - £7.99
3/  Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud - £1.99
4/ Soap and Glory Hocus Focus £4.35 (RRP £13)

This next lot is what I bought from boots. I found the Hocus Pocus in the sale section for only £4.35, it says you can use it as a highlighter or mix a few drops into your foundation to create a dewy finish. I think it's great as a highlighter it has a really shimmery finish which catches the light, it's lovely!
I picked the BB cream up for hot days when I don't fancy wearing much make-up, the Barbara Daly foundation that I'm using at the minute is medium to full coverage and feels quite heavy on the skin when its a warm day. There's nothing worse than having loads of product on your face when it's sweaty and humid!
Boot's had a deal on for buy one get one on all cosmetics so I thought I'd get a long wanted Revlon Lip Butter. I much prefer neutral shades in lipstick so I went for the shade 'Cotton Candy' which is really subtle shimmery baby pink colour!
Last but not least I picked up a Natural collection Blush in the shade 'Pink Cloud'. I don't really have an excuse for picking this up, I just saw it, it was pink so I bought it haha!

Hope this post isn't too boring! Please send me your links!

P.s Only a week left to enter my giveaway to win a gift of your choice from the Parcelgenie app!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...