Monday 4 August 2014

eBay wishlist #2



1/ Womens white cutout T bar shoes - £8.99
These are just super cute and would look so pretty with a summer dress. I love the school girl style of them!

2/ Etude House Etionette crystal shine lipstick - £2.16
These usually retail for £8 so this is an absolute bargain! 

3/ Harry Potter Deathly Hallows necklace - 99p
A must have for any Potter fan!

4/ Acrylic makeup storage drawers - £10.49
Ive had my eye on muji storage drawers for a while, my collection keeps growing and I'm running out of places to store it all. I came across these ones on ebay, they look pretty spacious and very similar to muji, however they're only a fraction of the price! Heard some really good reviews about these.

5/ Owl Mug - £7.49
I'm moving back to Uni in September and would love this for my new kitchen, its just so cute!!
6/ Lilac Heeled Jelly Shoes - £7.99
Never thought I would say this but I've fallen for the jelly shoe craze! These lilac ones are gorgeous and I'm definitely going to be buying some for my hols in October!

Thanks for reading! Would love to see you eBay wishlist post if you have one :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...